For the last few years, I have been using my art journal as a goal setting tool and it has helped me realized my craziest, juciest art goals. In my free 4-part video series, I will show you an overview of how I do that. Interested?
Can you believe it’s 2016! That means you’ve probably created some goals for the new year already or you’re in the process. Or have you already broken them?
If you have… you are not alone.. and it’s not your fault either. You just need a better way that speaks to your “artist soul”
We fall into the same pattern every year, don’t we? We set goals about our health, art, and relationships but struggle to make progress.
It’s not your fault.
The truth is traditional goal-setting doesn’t work.
The even better news? It's F-R-E E! (woo-hoo, right?)
Did you know that creating an art journal will make you 42 percent more likely to accomplish your goals?
Here is what you will discover in video #2:
- the 10 biggest mistakes people make with goal setting (and how to fix them)
- how I use my art journal to set (and achieve) my biggest juiciest art goals!
- beautiful mantras written by YOU
- Why perfectionism doesn’t work (done is always better than perfect)
- Three “negative” emotions that are actually positive signs you are on the right path.
- Clarity (and courage) on the next steps you need to do what matters most
Who this video is for:
- You are curious about what I write in my art art journal
- you are interested in how to make better goals and live your best life
- you either art journal already or are curious about it
What you need to do...
- sign up for the free series, be sure to check your inbox, spam, folder or junk folder- and gmail users also need to look in their "promotions" tab...still don't see it? email miriam@TheInspirationPlace.net and my assistant Anna will help you figure out what happened.
- Watch the videos on high speed internet-- you may not see it on your phone...
- you can even get video#1 - the feedback from the first video has been AMAZING to say the least so I know you will love it too!
- Sign up here : http://tinyurl.com/painting-with-words
Here's what you'll learn in this video series:
- Explore 9 benefits of art journaling
- Discover 4 ways to squeeze it into your busy life
- Learn my easy "mantra making formula"
- Uncover how to finally achieve your goals ( and become a more creative person in the process)
- Download complete Painting with Words supply list (hint: most are at your local office supply store!)
- Unleash your most creative and satisfying year ever!
Who this is for..
- you have never tried art journaling before but are curious about why and how to get started
- you want to develop an art journaling practice either to get better at your lettering or art or to find inner peace (you will do both)
- you already have an art journaling practice but are bored by your lettering default style or are frustrated by your results
Sign up by January 28th, 2016
In Case We Haven't Met Yet...
My art has been published by Somerset Studio, Art of Man and the New York Times among others and collected by an international audience. When I'm not working on art in my studio, you'll find me in a museum spending time with friends or family. Explore my art at SchulmanArt.com or join the fun at TheInspirationPlace.net