No matter what kind of artist you are...musician, writer or painter....we all can fall into a creative rut. For this art journal page, I meditated on five ways to spark the creative spirit and I hope that these ideas ignite you!
- Relax: swim, meditate, take a hot bath, drink wine...whatever relaxes you will help your creative juices flow!
- Just Begin: Sometimes when we think we are stuck we really need just a little push on the swing...once you get going you know you can swing forever. So give yourself a little push to get started even if you think you are not in the mood.
- Play: Treat your art as an experiment and give yourself permission to have fun. Playfulness usually leads to creative expression.
- Write it: Journaling, art journaling, or making a list of ideas or troubles help release the creative river.
- Accept it: Understand that every time you sit down to create you may not have your next masterpiece in front of you and that is okay! Learn to accept that as a fact and enjoy the process over the product.
|Get your ebook when you join The Inspiration Place|